Saturday, September 20, 2008

new friends..new places...

God has provided for me so much lately!
1. With a really great job.
2. With new people who love music and love Him so much.
3. With family and friends that believe in me and the dreams I have.
4. With opportunities to lead worship, play the music He has instilled in me, and jam sessions.

Meanwhile....
I am missing family and friends back in Indiana. The times we shared together having parties, bonfires, sleep overs, late night talks, game nights, after church dinners, etc.
I miss the people who really know me.
Not that people here aren't getting to know me but I just miss the I already know you pretty well stage. 

Its good....
The being on my own.
Making new friends.
Finding new adventures.
Reaching for things I never thought I could.

God is good.

I am trusting and relying on Him.
Its just hard sometimes!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay for new blogs! :) Yay for making new friends, and growing up! :)
BTW, i love the pic!

Todd and Laura said...

That's cool that you have a blog. Thanks for sending it to us via email. I'm very technologically challenged, so I've never figured out the whole "face book" thing. But I was able to get onto yours for the first time through the link on your blog. Very cool. I see that it's a pretty good way to stay caught up on everybody's lives.

We miss you and are so proud of all you're doing and accomplishing. Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Olivia can't wait to meet Aunt Kym! I wish you could see all of the little things she does and the ways that she is changing. It will be so fun to have you be able to interact with her in December. She'll be almost 5 months, so she'll be a lot of fun.

Love you, Kym!

Todd and Laura said...

I see that my comment got posted as being from todd. It was actually from me, Laura. Not sure how to change that. Just wanted you to know. :o)