Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beauty...

Today was a perfect day to plant flowers with mom...It smelled like spring time and the breeze was blowing so gently it was incredible! 

Dad sent me a message saying he hung Christmas lights...I wish I was there to help...that's always our thing that we do together!

I miss you!

I really miss home and family...

Christmas is coming soon and I'll be able to be home for 10 days...Mom's yummy cooking...Dad's cuddle time....Todd's joking and picking on me...Laura's encouragement and lovely talks...and finally being able to hold my niece and tell her I love her....

I miss all of you so much please know that! I love you!

2 comments:

Todd and Laura said...

Dear Aunt Kym,
I can't wait to meet you and hug you and smile at you and giggle at you and give you kisses. I'll see you soon!

Love,
Olivia

Kym said...

My sweet Olivia,

I cannot wait to hug, kiss, spend time with you, talk to you, sing to you, tell you how much I love you...I will see you very soon.

Love you more than you know :D