Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Adventures....

Uhhh...well my friend Dominique, Rob, and I went on an adventure last night...it was very random and very spur of the moment...but it was fun and had meaning :D

So here are some pictures of what we did....

Photobucket
This is something that I have been thinking about for a while...I wanted to get something that showed how much I have grown this year just in coming to school...finishing school...moving down here on my own and doing what God is calling me to do...I got it on my foot because HE is my hands and feet...HE is carrying me wherever I go and I want to remind myself of that! So whenever I look down I'll remember how much I grew in 2007 - 2008 and that HE is always my hands and feet!!! (Sorry mom and dad if this makes you upset that I got another tattoo with out talking to you about it...but hopefully the explanation of it explains why I got it)

Photobucket
Rob got his ear gaged up one more size to a 6 gage! 

Photobucket
Dom got her nose pierced and her ear pierced but I didn't send the ear one to my email...so you just get the nose piercing one!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are our wild and crazy child and we love you to pieces. I can't believe no one has commented on your new body part:) We can't wait until Christmas to have you home again. I'll be more than ready for warm weather when we come down in April as well:) Keep pressing onward and forward Kym....God has a plan and nothing is going to stop it from being fulfilled in your life. KISSES FROM THE BIG TOWN OF HAMILTON!