Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crazy life this is...

To be honest its been a little crazy these past few weeks.

I miss home like crazy, family, friends....I love all of you!

I have been driving to Plantation FL pretty much everyday this week. BLAH but its good!

I'm singing on the worship team at Victory Life in Plantation we have practice on Wednesday, plus we play volleyball on Tuesday nights, plus I have to drive out there twice on Sunday...once for Sunday morning service which I only sing at...then the second time for college group that night where I play guitar and sing...CRAZY

I've been leading Woman's Bible study on Thursday nights at Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale for about 200 woman! It's incredible the way they worship and love Jesus...truly a blessing for me to be able to share that time with them!

I've had a lot of opportunities with music lately....
1. Saturday I sang the National Anthem at a volleyball tournament called DigNPig there were probably 500-700 people there :) they recorded it and I'm supposed to be getting a copy of it...hopefully I'll be able to post it up here... :D
2. Woman's Bible study...plus this girl Dana called me and she is supposed to do a song at the end of October at Woman's Bible study so I'm helping her with that...just playing guitar and doing some background vocal stuff!
3. Victory Life...I'm singing a lot there...I'm just glad to be plugged in somewhere serving! 
4. I'm opening up for my friend Josh Bramos' Band tonight at Victory Life we are doing this thing called "The Foyer" its like a coffee house type atmosphere...So I have that tonight....


God is just so good...its been a rough past week with just wanting to come home and see my family, my friends, my niece who I haven't met yet, I guess I was just a little home sick this week!

It's getting better!

The sun keeps rising and bringing beautiful sunrise's in my life....each new day is a new sunrise :D

LOVE YOU ALL!

I'll be posting some more pictures of stuff that has gone on in the past couple weeks I just dont have time right now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kym

Mom and I are so proud of you. I'm so glad that you are finally getting chances to minister. We pray more things like this will come your way. We can't wait to see you at Christmas. God bless my baby girl:) I love you so much. Dad

Laura France said...

We miss you too! Olivia can't wait to meet Aunt Kym!

Love you!
Laura